Landis+Gyr has acquired several companies over the last years, which had a very fragmented customer service landscape:
- Different CRM culture (acceptance & usage)
- Different needs and requirements
- Different applications
Landis+Gyr needed an experienced CRM partner that understood the complexity of the business.
Generally all procedures with customer interactions were covered by the CRM project, including marketing, sales and service processes. A clear line was cut between the CRM application and ERP.
MS Dynamics CRM replaced all sales and service applications, which were previously in use in the EMEA region:
- One central European customer database was established
- Data migration activities from legacy systems to MS CRM were performed for up-to-date and regularly used data
- The CRM application has been rolled out in 28 sites in the whole EMEA region.
Vorteile und Nutzen
Key benefits of our new European CRM platform are
- a 360° view of the customer by having all relevant customer interactions of the different arms of our organization (sales, service, marketing, etc.) documented against the customer
- a common platform for the CRM user community for service call handling, activity management and capturing / sharing of knowledge
- With MS Dynamics CRM we can manage our customers better.